Sunday, June 16, 2013

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

I’ve always been partial to a nice pair of legs.
Don’t get me wrong, I still love boobs and butts. But I feel like legs often get overlooked when assessing sex appeal.
Why are legs sexy? Well that explanation could take all day. I suppose the reason legs are sexy is because they’re the gates to that sweet, sweet pussy. When you see a nice pair of legs, how can you not imagine spreading them open and having them wrap around you?
IMAGINE IT.
Before you get too deep into that fantasy I want to tell you about how Jerry Seinfeld nearly ruined legs for me. Remember in the episode The Implant when Jerry and Elaine are talking about Sidra’s real and spectacular breasts? Elaine says that she always thought Jerry was a leg man.
Then he comes back with, ”Why would I be a leg man? I don’t need legs. I have legs.”
He makes an excellent point. But Irina Shayk‘s new pictures have reminded me that even though I have legs, I don’t have legs like Irina Shayk.
Let’s check out Irina Sayk‘s sexy new pictures that ensure the sexiness of the female leg: The legs are also connected to the ass.
Nice legs will more often than not indicate a nice ass.
Are you starting to get why legs are sexy?
It certainly helps that a sexy babe like Irina Shayk has the best pair of legs in the world.
Who else got some sexy legs? Let’s get a solid list of sexy legs in the comments!
For rekindling my love for legs, I have no choice but to declare Irina Shayk Babe of the Day!

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

Irina Shayk in a Sexy New Bikini Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment